Monday, June 11, 2012

What is Your Style

Post Two

This post was so simple for me. As I wrote the assignment, I knew exactly what image I would use for every category. I am inspired by each of these images because I feel as though each one of them supports the other in many ways.

1. Chevron. I LOVE chevron print items more than any other pattern. This pattern can be found in my closet, living room, and bathroom. 
2. To me, tattoos are the most liveable form of art. I am inspired and intrigued by tattoos, even the "bad" ones. 
3. Color palette. If I had to choose a color palette, it would include mostly creams, turquoise, and any form of khaki or gray. I would like to think that I am colorful and vibrant, but my room and closet would tell you otherwise. 
4. Simplicity. The outfit shown in this picture sums up my style completely: feminine, soft, comfortable, girly, and subdued. I do enjoy the pop of color and I love that it becomes the focal point of the outfit. She seems to have no muss or fuss which I love! 
5. The Georgia Theater. maybe not everyone's idea of travel, but my style is not always influenced by places I have been. I am inspired by the places that I live! I may have lived here for three years, but I discover something new about this gorgeous town every day. The music, art, food, and life that takes place here could inspire me forever. 
6. Remember the Titans. my favorite movie. It seems strange to most, but it inspires me because of the way it relates to my family. My dad is a football coach and I have always been fascinated by that time period as well. I have always been a closet hippie (I just wish I lived back then) and I just am taken to a world that is familiar to me (the football side) while still fantasizing about what life was like then. 
7. Dave Matthews. There would not just be one song to play during my documentary. He has literally written a song for every mood, occasion, or situation you could ever imagine. I am captivated by the words in the songs, but also the incredible talent that goes into making this music and writing these songs. 
8. The kitchen table. This is by far my favorite piece of furniture. I have learned and grown so much because of conversations that have happened around this piece of furniture. Even if I am not at my house, I love the sense of togetherness that is immediately felt whenever I sit at a kitchen table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment